This is the Spova king



THE SPOVA KING




On a beautiful Saturday morning,I got the pleasure to sit and chat with the Spova king himself,the New Skool fashionist. I got to know the person behind this amazing personality that makes people crazy,especially the ladies.

🔥 Tell me about yourself

I go by the name Ayanda Wilson Mscivame. Im 20 years old....Went to Mhlatane High School....Then pursed my schooling in Lekazi Central via Nelspruit....But things kinda didnt go as I wished,so I went back to school 'Peak Central High School'

🔥 Tell me about the name 'Spova'

The name Spova means someone with Steeze....who got many kicks with good fashion sense .....so im a fan of Okmalumkoolkat.... Im inspired in everything he does especially in dancing since im a dancer too...so Okmalumkoolkat came up with boyzNbucks which was also called Spova Gang..... But unfortunately they broke apart then I decided to bring back Spova gang SD because i was inspired by the way they dressed how they took fashion as culture.... Because truly speaking dressing well feels good because it makes one feel welcome in any environment ...So that's how I came about with the name spova and bringing up Spova Gang




🔥 How do you manage to always dress to kill

Mhhh...I took the swagger from my Dad. I guess it runs in the family... Because everytime i would look at my dad's pictures when he was my age, I would be inspired then i got to love hiphop music which also added the value of fashion in me i got inspired by the likes of Chris brown, AKA, A Reece, K.O

🔥 How does it feel to be known & loved by a lot of people out there

Oh Yes...so many people know me buh it wasn't my intention to be known I never wanted to be famous I was only doing something im passionate with...only to find that people got inspired by the way i dress. It feels good though but people hate the fact that I'm doing me no one else but me, so it kinda get awkward sometimes because this brought  enemies that I don't even know but then what would we be without enemies

🔥 What are your future plans

Well you know I've got a vision of being a millionaire hoping God will bless my hustle. I want to do Marketing as well as being a Business man. I want to be self employed being my own boss because I don't like being told what to do, it just frighten me..... And on the other hand i wish to be a brand ambassador of the brand VanzOffTheWall as it is  just my favourite label.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of story telling

Greatness comes from within