ESwatini's decisive SuperDaddy






Marcus SD, formally known as Mcebo Mnisi is an ESwatini based rapper,song writer and model. He is currently the artist brand ambassador of local fashion brand Slqm wearHe is a well renowned rapper in Swaziland, has fans all over the country and has shared a stage with the likes of Tha Truth (USA), Kwesta (SA), Shane Eagle (SA), Tellaman (SA), Speedsta (SA), Tiyas King (SD), Diba Diba (SD), just to name a few. He has performed in shows including Finesse Heights Season 1, Elite Season 2, The weekend Experience, After Dark, Come Alive Experience, and loads more. 




🔥 Do you think you chose music or music chose you

Without a doubt I'm 100% sure that music is a weapon that was given to me by God from birth and I shall use it to connect people and knock down locked doors.

🔥 What inspires your fashion sense

I have an amazing woman who knows all about fashion...when she dresses I learn a few things plus I always want to look and feel different. I believe with the right outfit I turn to look good, feel good and do good. I'm a person who loves kicks more,hoodies and caps...and how can I forget a unique bag to bring the flames...that's my kinda thing.



🔥 What makes you get out of bed every morning

Every morning when I wake up I'm reminded of who I am, what I've been through and who I need to be so that I play my part in motivating people who went through the same situation as I did....sometimes I make a post with this caption''Ever thought an Orphan would look this clean?''

🔥 What project (s) are you currently working on

I currently have a single out titled ''WINNASAY'' which is a love song which promotes bae goals and aims to bring back true love...the single has a promo video out on YouTube and the official video will be out soon. I'm also currently working an album that is gonna be flames. Be sure to stay on the lookout. 

🔥 There are a lot of young people out there who want to get into the music industry...what words would you say to them

Well...first you need to believe in yourself, in God and believe that with Him everything is possible.I had someone to lookup to but then I put the same person as competition if they better than me, then it means I need to work harder to be so much better than them....basically being the greatest.







🔥 What can we expect from you in the future

I have a lot planned and I feel like the world is not ready for what's about to happen....soon I will be releasing an album and we have a long term goal of starting an entertainment company which also houses fashion, lucky enough I have a business partner that knows a lot about fashion and I have the music skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of story telling

This is the Spova king

Greatness comes from within