He wants to be rich






 

Vusi Sanele Mthethwa, AKA Haem-O is a young rapper who was born and raised in ESwatini to a Swati mother and Zulu father, eNkiliji to be exact. He attended eNgwazini Primary School and high school at Ekukhanyeni. Haem-O is the "Iwanna be rich" hit maker which is a track featuring eMtee. "I wanna be rich" has played on SA radio stations, TV stations including ETV on Club 808, Trace Africa and MTV base. Its obvious that the boy is making huge moves in the industry.






🔥When did you start rapping and was it always something you wanted to do

For me it started as just love for music, no specific genre. I grew in the countryside, I didn't really know anything about hip hop until high school, by then I had started writing my own songs, kwaito songs. I was inspired by Mzambiya and Msawawa. I wanted to be a child star so bad...but being introduced to hip hop by my homie Slim was the beginning of it all.

🔥Do you consider yourself as a person who as made it in life now

I'm far from that, I'm actually still coming up.


🔥Do you think rappers are expected/limited to dress a certain way, like sagging pants

It used to be like that but not anymore, we have the freedom now.

🔥How did "I wanna be rich" come about and why did you chose eMtee for the remix

I'm very personal when it comes to writing. The first or most important person I want to impress or inspire is myself, so I wanna be rich is me inspiring myself and putting down my way of thinking on the path to achieve whatever I wanna achieve. Luckily I had known eMtee before he became what he is, he actually was in studio when I recorded the original because we worked in the same studio, so I just gave him a call and he agreed to get on the remix.

🔥What do you think got you to where you are in life right now

The love for what I do is the fuel, without it I would've given up a long time ago.


 ðŸ”¥What changes/improvements would you wanna see in the ESwatini music industry

They should open doors and support talent at home and stop worshiping siders, and they should work towards growing the industry and invest in it.

🔥What more can we expect from you in the future.

More haemusic. I pray I soon get to a position where I'm able to help others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of story telling

This is the Spova king

Greatness comes from within