Model, actor and fashionist representing Swaziland on SA's popular TV drama


Representing Swaziland 

I got the great opportunity to sit down and talk to 20 year old model and actor Khethuxolo Malinga, who currently got a role on the well prominent drama, The River on DSTV’s 1Magic. He was raised by his mom at Zulwini in a small town called Buka. He began his high school at Mbabane Central High in 2011 to 2014 then from 2015 he went to Bookville Institute...to do his metric and completed in 2016. He is currently at University of South Africa, studying Economics management and Sciences doing his first year.




🔥 Personality

When it comes to personality, I’m very shy at times but I become better as I get used to a person. I am also short tempered.

🔥 Your love for fashion

My love for fashion began when I joined Mr Mbabane Central High and I became second prince and that’s when I started doing photo shoots. I joined Swaggsyndroam designs, I also worked with Slqm and Reign Entertainment. Then I got signed with Becky casting Agency in 2018.

🔥 Casual or formal wear?

I prefer formal wear because it makes a person look presentable, neat and professional.



🔥 How did you procure the role on The River?

Well…my hustle got me the job. Since I’m signed under Becky casting, my agent got me there and I was an extra as a restaurant customer. I never even studied acting and I actually never thought I'd try it out…it just happened and I keep learning every time.

🔥 How was it like being with the legendary Sindi Dlathu on the same set

When I was chosen to shoot The River, it was something extraordinary for me as it was unbelievable being on set with Sindi Dlathu as she is one of the best and well known actresses in South Africa. It also made me realize that nothing beats prayer and hustling.

🔥 Modelling or acting?

Well…I'll say both acting and modelling because I believe if you into this industry, especially media you have to teach yourself different skills.

🔥 How do you see your future

I want to get my degree and pursue my career in modelling and act

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of story telling

This is the Spova king

Greatness comes from within